Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well...

Well, the naming of the camera is really down to either Edmund or Reuel, as those are the two I like the best.. I could always call him Edmund Reuel, which has a nice ring to it, but I don't really like the shortening of Edmund to Ed or Eddie. Maybe I can call him Reuel and then just shorten it to Rue...? But he'd be made fun of by all the other cameras if he had either of those names... God, it must be hell being a real parent.So, it's either Ed or Rue. I'll probably end up putting them together and using Edmund and Rue interchangeably.I might be seeing Mike today (yesterday was three months by the way, hee!), depending on whether or not he's still busy with relatives.. If I do see him I shall be insanely happy. Seriously. If I go over his house, I'll act all calm and nice and say hi to his mum and aunt and sister and wish them all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and we'll go down into the basement to watch some DVDs, and once we get down there will be the wild, manic flailing of the arms and then I'll just POUNCE on him and cling to him and squee.But if not I'll just stay home and make pretty stuff on photoshop all day.

6 comments:

buddetbegs95 said...

while I'd hate to miss that *reads over last paragraph* oh GOD would I hate to miss that....my friend Seth from Colorado was begging me to come over today. I tried to tell him I was going to see you today, and believe me I'd much rather spend the day with you, but he said he was busy until New Years, when he will be away at another friends, and then he would be busy until he left to go back to Colorado. I REALLY hate to ask, but is tommorrow okay?sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrybangs-head-against-wall-wants-to-see-you-so-bad-sorrysorrysorry!

sharab4ixo5a said...

Tsk tsk tsk. You're not suppose to TELL him you're going to pounce on the boy. Where's the surprise then? I never tell Mike so when I do it's like "whoa hi there!"

kcoihcmh said...

Well I have a couple of other surprises that he won't know about. xD

peter00 said...

nonono! It's okay! Really! <333Tomorrow's GREAT, hon. :D

andrespcm1132yahoocom said...

I drew you crappy handcuffs.They'll come in handy with this doodle of Draco.

blgnkblini70 said...

hehehe! Thanks. :D Justine made the icon for me. <333 One doodle coming right up!